Re: Bently Question

Night Shadow wrote:

> I've been thinking ahead to my upcoming 2.0 16v swap into my "new" 81 S.
> What bently will have the wiring diagrams for both CIS-E and for Motronic?
> I want to buy the right one so I can do which ever system I decide.
> Anyone know?
>
> Eric

i scanned all the diagrams for both systems and put them up at :
http://www.psycode.com/nigel/nigel/

grab all the motronic#.jpg files (10 files, ~500k each)
and http://www.psycode.com/nigel/nigel/gti.jpg for the cis-e diagram

i'd appreciate it if everyone wanting to dowload the files would wait till
after 10pm (eastern time) before doing so..

all the diagrams came from the A2 golf/jetta bentley (the grey one)

there's also some scanned wire diagrams on http://www.gti16v.org

-nigel.