Re: Scirocco S differences - was '81 scirocco

If the car was Alpine White with black side stripes, black rear hatch,
black/white badges and all black interior(black corduroy/fabric seats), it
was actually the predecessor to the "S".  It was the Champagne Edition II.
HTH.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner