MN fall tour this sun.

I am not sure anyone from the list has posted this but I guess this could be
a riminder if they already have .

We here in MN have a VW club called Volksport . This Sunday we are having our
2nd annual fall cruise . It will be about a 250 mile tour throughout MN and
WI starting in Hastings . There will be some stops along the way and a lunch
stop at Green Mill in Winona . This year there will be a drawing with prizes
supplied by some of our sponsors , one of which is your favorite I belive ,
Mike Potter . Also some trophies which the catagories are yet to be disclosed
but I know none are for Concours .

You need not be a member just a fellow VW lover .
for more info go to ........www.volksport.com    and click on calendar

Jasin
will be representing in the 80 16v