Re: Re:[non-roc] [all-list]

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
> Hey now! It's Kristofer...the german spelling. Not ambiguous at all;)
> At least that's what I was told.  Is that true Dirk?  Not that I have
> any german blood in me ;)

well most likely it's spelled"Christof" here in Germany.
In Poland and some other eastern countries , the "K" is more
often used, but they write it "Krisztof" or similar...

your last name could be a first name too,
it's "Rainer" that is a common first name here.

Scirocco content :
when I was skidding through a corner this morning,
I discovered that it was unusally cold for this time of year =;-)

Greetings especially to Macsek, Kriszti and Zoltan !  :)
Dirk