Parking light/signal prob

I still have a problem with my turn signals and parking lights...When the
parking lights are off, all four turn signals work fine...w/ the parking
lights on the left turn signal works fine, while the right turn signal is on
solidly along w/ the parking light...So, when i turnt he right turn signal
on, it is alredy on solid so that it wont blink...I took a power tester to
the wires going to the rear light assembly...When the parking lgihts are on,
there is power flowing steadily to the turn signal...There obviously
shouldn't be...I checked all fuses...and I checked the turn signal relay...I
couldn't find the parking light relay...But, at any rate, any ideas? Oh yea,
this all hapened after I replaced a fuse and right turn signal in the
front...I also had played w/ the realys a little...The thing is, now all
fuses and bulbs are fine...and the relays appear to be fine....the only bulb
that is out is the really small one that is sort of the side turn signal in
the rear lights...the one next to the turn signal that activates w/ the turn
signal...Would this cause this to happen? Let me know...thanks

Stephen Mull
'86 8v Rocco Black
Seattle, WA