Re: headers

Pacesetter is junk.
>From what I hear Belluvue Motor Sport headers are pretty good.
Supersprint makes the best headers.

The longest lasting and most practical, is using an '81 Scirocco or an
'81-2 Rabbit 4 into 2 exhaust manifold eith a Techtonics long downpipe.
You can also use a pre-'81 manifold, as long as you get the O2 fitting on
the downpipe.

This setup performs almost as well as the sequential Supersprint race
header.

Peter