engine swap almost finished... 2nd round.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well I spent the ENTIRE day yesterday under a couple of scirocco's and
heister'ing my engines out of my cars... today I clean the good one up and
put it back in... should be quite an easy day compared to yesterday.. (now
if I could just remember where all those hoses go!) BTW engines with A/C
suck ass...  to remove that is... its not going back in with the a/c
attached that's for sure!

God is smiling upon me considering its NEVER sunny in Oregon this time of
year.. today we're expecting more sun and 70 degrees!

Have I mentioned I'm tired?  =)

hahahah

Mark