SV: SV: Got my car into the low 8's quarter mile!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
> >the syncro system cant stand much more than 200 horses.
>
> Is this true?  The syncro system is that delicate?

It's true it can't handle lots of power. Ask the very few that has put out more power in a syncro car, or VW motorsport.

Delicate? My word is fragile.

A friend has a VR6 syncro and after some much inspirated driving during winther and on track his car now spins long time with the front wheels before the back kicks in. Seen the same on hard driven G60 Golf syncros too.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8lT RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker