custom 16v intake manifolds, anyone?

Guys, I've found a connection for 16v intake manifolds that could be
essentially be built to order. That is, tuning could be done via intake
runner diameter, length, etc...

Our hero is getting a 16V intake to study a bit.  He has seen plenty but

doesn't have a sample.  He plans to have the flange CNC milled.  The
tubes will be mandrel bent aluminum.  The rest won't be too tuff.
beyond this there are many options depending on your checkbook:

A2 Golf/Jetta style
A1 S16V style
4 individual throttle butterflys going to either side
tuned switchable runners ala Schrick VR6, Ford SHO, etc

This guy is a real cool race car guy and he suggested all these
options.  Obviously 45mm isn't a problem.  We plan to shoot for 50mm
like the factory big intakes.  He is doing up a 16V head for me right
now.  The more interest we can stir obviously the quicker he will make
it happen (keep in mind the first 2 or 3 will take much more time to
produce than subsequent ones)  I have stepped up to the plate and
offerred to buy the first one and I will have it be a Scirocco style.  I

expect something after Christmas.

Woo hoo!
--
Scott F. Williams