no bentley, need help - mortal sin, i know

<x-charset iso-8859-1>  i do not have a much revered bentley (only the lowly haynes manual)
and i need some help from someone who is fortunate to posess one of
these tomes. i finally have all the parts for my pdl's from john lagnese
(who i'd recommend highly if you buy something off of him) and i need to
know how they wire into the fuse panel. the instructions are in the
'body' section. i only see a red wire w/ a white stripe leading off it
with both a male and female square connector. the other two plugs seem
to go into one another. can any help me?
  also, i know there was a post a while back about cleaning the switch
on the door that controls the interior light. if this person reads this,
or anyone else for that matter, please tell me what's all involved. i've
had the car for five years and only recently found out that i was
supposed to have a buzzer to tell me things (though what things, i know
not). thanx.
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com