Re: Driver's Side Windshield Washer

--- Dan <dan@angband.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 13, 1999 at 01:31:46PM -0500, Wayne
> Cressman wrote:
>
> > I accidentally snapped off the end of the line
> from the driver's side
> > windshield washer - it was very brittle.  How do I
> get the nozzle on the top
> > of the hood off so that I can replace it, and is
> there a generic nozzle I
> > can use to replace it or is it VW only?
>
> Twist 1/4 turn and lift up. VW part only, costs
> mebbe 2 bucks.
>
> Dan

Driver's side? Mine are all in the middle!

Actually, Mad Matt & I were looking over our MK2s (his
'84, my '82) when we both realized that the mono-wiper
hoods were different this way from the dual wiper
hoods . . .

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Free: Dual outlet A1 manifold - nds studs (in MD)