Re: Mk1 A/C?

<x-flowed>>Another basic question, and I know this might not make
>sense to some people, but it gets DAMN hot here in NYC
>in the summer...
>
>How is the a/c in the Mk1 Sciroccos?

Good if it works. People typically tear them out.

Exhibit 1: The compressor clutch on my '81 was shot when I got it.

More likely than not if the compressor works, it'll need a recharge.

If it needs a recharge, you'll need to convert the system.

Even when you convert the system, the A/C only shoots out of two small vents
in the dead center of the dash. (right?)

-Dave
'81 Scirocco 16v