RE: Oil Pressure sender

Having recently put in the dual sender, and having done it WRONG, I can
tell you how to do it right :-)

The only place the dual sender fits is in the front, so naturally I
assumed that it replaces the front sender.  That's where I was wrong.
It actually replaces the rear sender.  So what you need to do is remove
both original senders, install the original sender which was in the
front in the REAR position, then install the dual sender in the front
position and hook it up to the wire which was attached to the rear
sender.

Make sense?  :-)

Tim