RE: Hi there!

--- Scirocco Boy <scirocco@dog.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone!  I'm actually in Greeley, Colorado.  It's a
> pitiful little
> college town.  Yuck.

Greeley...   AH - now I remember why that sounds familiar.
I traced the history of an airplane my grandad had owned
years ago and the last known place of registration was
Greeley - but that was around 1960!  Ahh well, I digress...

  I like the suggestions so far,
> mainly because I could do
> that kinda stuff...  I looked under the hood, and what do
> you know!  A K&N
> filter already inside!

Bonus!  Might consider cleaning it, but otherwise you're
fine.

The AC is there too, and it works.  Should
> I just leave it?

If it's working, I'd say keep it.  Actually kinda rare that
it still works.  (At least that's been my experience.)

> I'll be tuning up the sucker this weekend, and i'll let
> you all know how it
> goes after.
>    --Brian--

Cool.  We'll be lookin' for updates.  :)

BTW, I'm in Ohio.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry