Re: brakelight bulb question

Alex,
    You could relay the brake lights using a 30 amp
relay and an inline fuse.  You may need two relays as
the bulbs for the brake lights are dual filament.
Andre has done this on his lime green MK1.  He could
fill you in on any details.  Any one know if a 35W
bulb would melt the plastic?

-Emile Draper
'80 'rocco

=====