Re: What VW would you consider a "Chick Magnet"?

I'm gonna have to agree with Ben here.  I used to have a Corrado and I sold
it.  My ex-gf and my roommate(who is female) still bug me about it.  They
both loved the car.  I've also met countless other females who loved it.
Comments ranging from I love it, it's so cute, to I love it, it has a fat
ass..  I've never seen another VW get so many positive reactions from
females..

Aaron..
'87 16v..