Re: Tornado Red spray paint?

--- Elias Glavinas <eg1@cec.wustl.edu> wrote:

> While the dealer has the tornado red touch up paint (very
> useful to take
> care of all the stone chips in the front part of the
> hood, here in
> Colorado) I have no idea if a spray can is also
> available. How can I get
> my hands on one of those, knowing that the paint code is
> the same?

White touch-up spray paint.  It is NOT cheap (like $7 a
can) but it's the right stuff.  I can't see why they
wouldn't have Tornado Red as well...

HTH

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry