Fusebox Wiring Question

1) I have three sockets that slide into the top of the fusebox, one for
relay #43, one for relay #24 and one for two fuses.  I've currently plugged
relay #43 into the socket that has a thick red (power?) wire that runs to
the relay socket with the two fuses.  Is this right (see attached fuse.gif)?

2) There's a red (power?) wire that runs from the two fuses socket to the
prongs on the driver's side of the fusebox.  I've plugged it into the prong
at the top of the fusebox.  Is this right (see attached fuse.gif)?

Thanks for everyone's terrific help here.

Regards,
Wayne C.

</x-charset>
Attachment converted: Bigger Disk:Fuse.gif (GIFf/ogle) (00002776)