Re: My new Mk1, and a new set of helping hands..

<x-flowed>ROTFL - Amen to that - she's gonna burn you dude. Sort of like The
Last Seduction, just with a car.... I feel sorry for you man.... heh
heh. Damn. I'm lonely. I think I'll go sit in my car for a while and
maybe I'll feel better.

				Ben Patterson 86' 16v

-On Mon, 11 Oct (MDT) Night Shadow <soltwede@ucsub.colorado.edu> writes:

->sniporama-
->and helped me on some stuff on both cars, we went out Sat night and are
->now dating! HAHAHA, I got a girlfriend all because of a Scirocco, I feel
->pretty damn good today!

-Hate to rain on your parade, piss in your wheaties and trample your
-dafodils but just because she agreed to go out with you -ONE TIME- dont
-make her your girlfriend, bubba.
-She will work you over and get the car for free. Then ditch your ass.
-Seen it a million times. Bummer dude.

              (: Shawn Meze :)
-86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
-The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
-best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!
Ben Patterson 				Pager - (650)794-8868
Networking/Macintosh			LiNCS - (650)725-4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
CRC-LiNCS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries."
					- Wayne, from Wayne's World -