Re: What VW would you consider a "Chick Magnet"?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I'd have to say of all the VW's I've driven - My Jetta has
gotten more than a few thumbs up from female VW
drivers, and a quite a few - "Is that the a new Volkswagen?"
from non-vw driving females.  Its great when the nice
young lady that you're admiring starts the conversation.

Anybody had more than 7 females in the back of their VW?
One of you guys must have - You have hatchbacks!  Still
dont know how they all fit back there.

Joe
97 Jetta GLX - Black on Black - Euro hella Quad rounds
                          Debadged - Potterman's grill kit
83 DSP Rabbit GTI - Psychedelic Zebra Edition
89 Jetta GLI 16V - RIP
99 Passat V6 - 5 spd and 195 rubber?  Good thing its the
                           parents car or the tires would be bald already