From: owner-gti-vr6-digest@ccsi.com (gti-vr6-digest)
To: gti-vr6-digest@ccsi.com
Subject: gti-vr6-digest V3 #981
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 21:33:11 -0500 (CDT)

gti-vr6-digest         Monday, October 4 1999         Volume 03 : Number
981

    Collection of mail from gti-vr6@ccsi.com list.

    Send submissions to gti-vr6@ccsi.com
    Send requests to majordomo@ccsi.com
    e.g. in the BODY of a message to majordomo@ccsi.com put:
        unsubscribe gti-vr6-digest <your email address>  (without the
brackets)

In this issue:
    Re: [gti-vr6] Electrical Problems
    [gti-vr6] free copy of mag
    Re: [gti-vr6] New Recalls on GTI, Jetta, Golf?
    [gti-vr6] California front plates - yikes!
    [gti-vr6] Wheel refinishing information
    [gti-vr6] KC in SLC Weds 10/6
    Re: [gti-vr6] Key fell  into the steering wheel column
    Re: [gti-vr6] California front plates - yikes!
    [gti-vr6] Corrado vr6 (throttle body) question
    [gti-vr6] exhaust sounds
    [gti-vr6] New England Get Together - Oct 17, 1999
    Re: [gti-vr6] EuroSport Cool Flo
    [gti-vr6] RE: Motor Mounts
    Re: [gti-vr6] HELP! Wobbling front-end...
    Re: [gti-vr6] Electrical Problems
    [gti-vr6] Online Detailing Seminar
    Re: [gti-vr6] FW: Free Issue for You
    [gti-vr6] Free Issue for You