From: Majordomo [mailto:majord@neubayern.net]On Behalf Of Dan Brideau
Sent: Monday, October 11, 1999 8:26 PM
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: What VW would you consider a "Chick Magnet"?

OK,

The recent girlfriend talk has got me thinking...  Since I will probably
never drive anything other than a VW, and since it seems I'm "taking matters
to hand" a bit too frequently lately...

What VW would you consider a "Chick Magnet"?  The Scirocco doesn't seem to
be doing the trick.

Dan B
http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco