Got some questions:

<x-charset x-user-defined>

	Ok, a few things:

	I'm looking for that black spray tint (I think it's called "Night shades").
Where do I find this stuff?  How much?  does it work?

	Ditto for "forever black".

	Also, I'm looking into new exaust system.  I have an 84 which I bought in
june.  I've checked out euro- sports, auto-tech, etc.  Which system has the
best price/performance ratio?  Auto-tech's is $149, while euro-sport's is
$219 or something.  I'm not a hard core mod guy (yet)  but was just curious
which would suit me best.  I haven't done really any other mods.  I've
replaced the alternator, water-pump, tensioner, timing belt, sparkplugs, new
battery, etc.  So now I'm looking into some cooler stuff.  Any other input
on relatively cheap mods that are really worth it are very welcome.  Thanks.

sean

sean@porterworks.com

84 scirocco 8v