Fwd: Re: MASS MEET: "More Soda Please"

There sure is a lot of stuff inside those 16V's.  Wires, pipes, all sorts
of stuff.

I learned a lot today; thanks to the experts.  Had to love the on-the-spot
seat repair.

Nice to meet you all; now I have some cars to make mine aspire to!  Next
time we'll blow off lunch with Mom and hang out longer!

Mike