AVO mishap. I'm an idiot, moron, etc........

Ok....I feel like a idiot does everyone remember the whole AVO thread.   I
took my car to a shop to get the 2.0 transplant and decided to ask about the
problem I was having.  They said that the reason the tires were getting
chewed up was because i needed to grind the fender lip off because i dropped
my car about 3'' all around.  Anyway I already sent the AVO's back and had
them replace the front seals and uprate the springs to Eibach ERS 250lb
per.inch springs.  I have no need for the AVO's so I plan on selling them.
Anyone interested?  I'll sell them extremely cheap I only want 450 bucks plus
shipping.  The original cost is 1000.00 bucks.  The front had the seals
replaced and have uprated Eibach ERS 250lb springs they are re-bound
adjustable. The rears have AVO 225lb springs and are re-bound and compression
adjustable via a dial located on the bottom of the shock.

Matt