Re: how much does msg grille cost??

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
I think it was just over $100, but i picked it up while i was over there for
a summer, so i didn't have to worry about shipping and those problems.  I
think they still make it, but try giving them a call, as i'm not aware of
any SWG distributors in North America.
  There is a Kamei (north american distributor) webpage, i think it's
http://www.racdyn-usa.com/
  But, i'm pretty sure that grill is out of production.  But Potterman *may*
be able to track one down for ya.  The SWG grill is similar to the kamei,
the slats are a little cooler looking i think (its a 3 slat, debadged
grill).

HTH
Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.