Fuel Pump Relay/Fuse Box - Help needed

Last night my fuel pump relay got so hot it arced across the terminals and
melted itself to the fusebox. Funniliy enough it didn't run too well after that.
I called out the AA who recovered me home and checked out the problem. Basically
the relay still works but the connectors on the board have been damaged beyond
use so the relay will no longer stay in the board/make a contact so i'm not
going anywhere.

My questions are:
How do i remove the fuse box?
What could have caused this (The AA say age/corrosion but it looks just fine (if
a little burnt) to me)?
Is this going to involve a complete new fuse board or can the connectors be
obtained seperately?

Any advice would be appreciated as this is my only car and i kinda need it

Andy
91 Scala