"inconvenienced buyer?"

    note to anyone who doesn't like to hear me bitch: don't read this!

    first of all i am sorry if anyone has felt that i have jerked them around
on any parts.. to my knowledge i haven;t really gotten any serious bids on
stuff i am selling except on that euro bumper i sold.

    ok here's the deal.. some ass that had his car broken into needed a
driver's side door. i e mailed him back and forth. we had never made any
arrangements for payment, except for the price. i feel that i cut him a deal
on a door and power mirror.
 being on aol and all, he im ed me talking about the door.. asking when i was
going to get my act together and ship him a door. i thought he was kidding.
it is 1:15am and he wanted me to call him long distance to set things up. i
was opposed to this, because i am doing homework and i am no where near the
phone.

    He asked why i hadn't removed the door. i told him i had been working on
my car because it came foremost and i hadn't recived any money. i think that
really pissed him off. he told me i was a scam and all i had done was post
alot of bullshit. then from there he tried to throw my age and how
irresponsible i was into it. i looked at hisprofile only to find out he was
just a little bit older than me.

    So if anyone wants a silver scirocco 2 door and mirror let me know. i'd
be happy to sell it to anyone for a mere $50. it has a bit of surface rust
and probobly needs paint anyway(unless you don't care). if you need it and
don;t have the cash we can work some kind of deal out. i really want to get
this door out of here so he will leave me the hell alone.

-alan