Re: Anyone have Hella yellow star bulbs?

    yeah i do.. i have the 90/130w h4s and the 110w h3. these bulbs are great
for the bad weather, and great in general weather too. i drove my gf's cabby
last night and i thought the lighting sucked. i need to get her some bulbs
like this.
    I had to relay my bulbs because of the power required for them. another
cool thing is that when the lights are turned off, they reflect this kinda
eirre purlpe hue when you look at them head on.
    my only comment is, why not just get the highest wattage rating
availible? i did and it really pays off.
-alan