Re: VW Fox Kit car?

Yikes, Montreal, eh? Well, the closest events that I do up near you Canucks are the Maine
Summer and Winter Forest Rallies in late July and early December. I'm not actually competing
this year but will advise if the situation changes. Thanks!

Btw, I may be doing a couple of Canadian rally's next year. We'll see if time and money
permit.

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut