Re: Rear Wiper

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
Sorry it took me so long to get back from the future...the Delorean is just
cooling down

    I'm afraid i can't do what you ask though mark... woulnd't want to mess
around with that darn space-time continium thing.  Heck, you saw what
happend when Bif gave himself the sports almanac, he got so rich he created
Biff Tannen land.... imagine what you would do

   Peele land.... uuugh     ;)

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571