Re: 15v?? Re: Gas prices

ok now it is time to issue another decoder ring if you want i can
upgrade them to fit a jason program in there so you dont need two ,
afterall teh jason and jonas ring have compatible software due to the
fact that they both have the same letters just in different order.
hahaha my parents must have been dislexic either that or the nurse
wirting the name on teh certifate
jonas