Re: VW Girlfriends (Wives) was: Misunderstanding

My GF had an old Sentra when I met her. I dont take all credit for it but she
did the right thing and bought a 98 Jetta. Her family (devout nissaners)
loved it. A few months later her sister dumped her Nissan (I forget which
one) and bought a 99 BUG.  So now her mom wrecked her Maxima and is getting a
Jetta VI. Now only her dad has a Nissan!  Guess we just gotta put the
pressure on and wait! =-)

Nate