Tech day @ Andre's tomorrow, near Seattle.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>If any of you folks are interested, I am hosting a Scirocco Tech day
this Saturday, Tomorrow - Oct 9th, at 11am.  For those of you who dont
know where I live, here is my addy

 10648 134th Ave NE
 Kirkland Washington

If you have no means of how to find that address then let me know and I
will send directions.  So far I have the following showing up

  Me
  Kirsten Jensen
  Jared Erlandson
  Chris "I need to get on the list" Cramer
  Shannon Fenton

Sorry if I didnt give you non-Seattle area folks enough time...  =p

 AndrČ Bjorkheim
 Lime Green 79 Scirocco ©
 ICQ #266870

 "Opinions are like a**holes...