Re: Cool stuff I learned tonight

speaking of all this, does anyone have the part # of
the intermediate shaft that is supposed to be in a 9a
block.  I bough a block from a race guy that did the
8v head on a 16v block.  it works good lots of torque.
 I suspect when I bought the block off of him that it
may have the 8v intermediate shaft which is why I
wanted to know the p/n.  I really  hope I don't have
to go searching for one.

thank,
Tony

=====