Re: Fuel Delivery

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> The mechanic at the dealer said he checked the filter the line and
> everything else it could be.  But he obviously missed something.  I'm
> thinking fuel transfer pump.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

  fuel pump relay has already been suggested (i got a new one) but if
it's never had a recall on the fuel pump performed, that might be your
problem. your '86 is within the specified year. call and check with the
dealer (you'll need your vin) and see what has and hasn't been
performed.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com