Re: Dread Scott gets a hair cut... :^(

Sal Guzzo wrote:

> So when r u growing it back?

Growing it back? Jeez, I dunno -probably when I start my own computer
consulting firm, make millions,  and retire in Jamaica. "Ya, mon. You
nerdybwoys g'don der'n fix dat netwuk, see? EASY!"
:^)

T Berk wrote:

> You are going to have a harder time than you might think telling us
> apart 'cause I just shor (as in shorn?) it all off again.

Well, since we still look so much alike, does this mean that I don't have a
shot at dating your sister anymore? ;^)

> S'OK Man. Change is good.

Change *is* good. As my main man Aldous Huxley once said, "the only completely
consistent people are the dead..."
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut