Re: Dread Scott gets a hair cut... :^(

Scott Williams wrote:

> And... and I won't attract only wierd-dysfunctional chics... and... Well
> hey, at least folks will be able to tell TBerk and I apart now! :^)
>
> Yeah, that's the ticket. Okay, I'm going to go and cry some more now...
> :^(
>
> :^)
> --
> DREAD Scott F. Williams

So many threads for comment, so little time. :)

You are going to have a harder time than you might think telling us
apart 'cause I just shor (as in shorn?) it all off again.

It's so low my ears stick out. Nice having females rub my head though,
too bad I work with them. :) :(

S'OK Man. Change is good.

TBerk