I'm Selling My Car! Part 2

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hello again!

I should probably mention some about my car.  It's a white 86 8V brought
over from Germany with a full-on widebody Zender body kit, installed by
Zender.  It's got euro lights, bumpers, front turn signal indicators (which
are clear), and euro side markers.  It's got about 119K miles on it.  It has
a lot of Neuspeed parts (throttle body, plug wires, front & rear stress
bars, springs, etc...), brand new Koni adjustable shocks (with less than 1K
miles on them), a Sony CD player with removable front, a custom amp rack in
the rear with Coustic amps....a very killer, very loud sound system!

That's all I can think about right now; any questions, just e-mail me!
Anyone who was on the 'Roccn the Bay 99' drive can probably tell you
more....

All the best,
-Norm