Re: Octane ratings (was K-star (was Hot MKI article))

European Car had an article a few months ago about the
difference in octane ratings between the U.S. and
Europe.  I'll see if I can dig it up when I get home.

Its all the same gas as I remember the numbers just
look different.

Yup better go back to Chevron.  Esp with a turbo.

-Emile
'80 'rocco

=====