RE: Re: German Magazine called "Der Spiegel"

> >ads in the new ones.  I saw an add for a 16v Polo, 3L Lupo, 1.6 G4, and a
> >24v V6 (they dropped the r), 4 Motion Jetta that said this (i have
> >translated it).... V6, 6 Speed, 4Motion, and somthing like "wow".
>

> woah.
> is that a 3L lupo?
> Gawd damn! I want that car even more now!
>

> CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

Umm, you sure?  ;^)

That 3L Lupo is a Geo Metro sized car with engine, aerodynamics, wheels, etc tuned to give a fuel
consumption of 3 liters per 100km (hence "3L Lupo"), or about 77.5 mpg.  There's somewhat of a
competition between manufacturers to produce the first affordable "3 liter" gasoline-only car for
everyday use.

Joachim