German Magazine called "Der Spiegel"

<x-flowed>Yesterday I was in one of the campus librarys because I was bored.  I went
up to see what magazines they had, and low and behold, I found one called
"Der Spiegel" (any good library should have it).  Basically it is like Time,
but for Germany.  One thing that is cool about it is that VW puts alot of
ads in the new ones.  I saw an add for a 16v Polo, 3L Lupo, 1.6 G4, and a
24v V6 (they dropped the r), 4 Motion Jetta that said this (i have
translated it).... V6, 6 Speed, 4Motion, and somthing like "wow".

On a scirocco note,

I went to the old versions of the magazine (like 1986ish) and found a
scirocco add... It Said "Scirocco Tropical" or somthing. Basically had 16v
body kit, 14" Rabbit GTi wheels, and no fuba.... Im still looking for 16v
adds and G60 Corrado adds.

Pete