From: Rich Deede [mailto:rdeed@UDel.Edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 2:14 AM
To: Timothy A Reed
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Misunderstanding

Thats nothing, I was driving one day with my Girlfriend when she said,
"oooh, that looks like your car!". I look over and what do I see? A geo
Metro Convertible! Doh! I have to give her credit for trying I guess.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.