Re: New Rocco purchase/pics/item for sale!

<x-flowed>I might have a little to add here. I have owned 9 rabbits, 4 pre '67 buses,
5 sciroccos, 1 audi coupe ( i know, i know), 4 jettas, 1 pickup, 1 Nissan
(never again), 1 ford ( never again). And yes Sean my dick is bigger! :)

>From: Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>
>To: veedublu@prod.net
>CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: New Rocco purchase/pics/item for sale!
>Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 19:15:59 EDT
>
>On Mon, 4 Oct 1999 14:11:07 -0500 "John Van Vuren" <veedublu@prod.net>
>writes:
>
> >Oh come on...  you guys are amateurs!  Although I supposed if you're
>only
> >counting Scirocco's and not other VW's, Daun has me beat...   In terms
>of
> >total VW's owned I bet I'm near the top of the list.  I've had or still
>have
> >5 Sciroccos, 5 pickups, 8 Rabbits, 4 GTi's, 1 Fox, 1 Dasher, and 3
> >Beetles...  this is all in only about 3 or 4 years of being "into"
> >VW's....
>

>OK, I gotta ask..... um, SO WHAT?
>
>or does this fall into the category of, My dick is bigger than your dick?
>Or did you just want to look at it?
>LOL!!
>

>               Shawn Meze
>86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
>The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
>best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!
>http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
'80 16V Rag