From: "Andre' Bjorkheim" <andreb@maxwell.ee.washington.edu>
To: wubbledub@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Hey Bryan
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 13:22:48 -0700

Bryan Geiszler wrote:

 > Auburn about half way between Seattle and Tacoma.

    Interested in meeting some other Scirocco folk tonight in Seattle
(near the U-district) for Pizza and beers?  We are meeting between 7:30
and 8 at Petes Pizza and Calzone at 5301 Roosevelt.  If you want, I can
give you ride from my place (in kirkland) to there.  I am giving a few
other listers a ride as well.  I need the extra people to use the
carpool lane on 520 =)  Let me know...

  André Bjorkheim
  Lime Green 79 Scirocco ©
  ICQ #266870