RE: 87 16v for sale!

Here is my shameless plug for a 1987 Scirocco 16V that I'm selling...
 ...so if you're in or near Minnesota...  ...stop by.
sale
This is from the Scirocco.org's classified section:

I have a 1987 Scirocco 16V for sale: Red w/ black leather, 160K well cared
for miles, sunroof, Eibach springs, Boge Pro Gas Struts, TT exhaust w/
racing down pipe (non-cat) ST sway bars, Neupeed strut brace, Autotech
stainless steel braided brakelines, Neuspeed Momo steering wheel, 15x7 AR
wheels w/ 195-50-15 P-700 z-rated tires, Tear drop stock wheels w/ Yokohama
Guardex snow tires, power every thing, lightened & stuffed bumpers, single
wiper, R-134 converted cold A/C. $2,500. New owner will also receive my
extensive stock pile of spares for this awesome auto...   ...motor, 16v
head, fi, doors, trunk lid, etc.

Sorry, I do not have e-photos available...  ...the exterior mods include: a
crappy window tint job, an extended chin spoiler, removal of the side
molding, and lightened & stuffed bumpers (they are sucked in as much or
more than euro bumpers)

Brooke Fairbanks
Savage, MN