Storage place or garage space needed to rent in MD!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>List,
	The apartment complex does not like the fact that I know how to
maintain my cars. I need to rent a garage, or some space somewhere in MD
close to crofton. If anyone knows of some nationwide chain of storage places
who are cheap, or some local places, let me know! thanks,

Gary Huff

85 8v VW Scirocco R.I.P. "Klaus the rust rocket"

86 16v VW Scirocco "Cheddar, lager, and brats for me"

92 Geo Metro 3 Cylinder "Parts hauler, storage unit, winter driver"

Free Stuff: Free Hor Tech Hydro cam! come get it, im too lazy to ship it