RE: K-star (was Hot MKI article)

Foxx (in a box) wrote:

>  honestly, i think that most of us in the states would be happy to pay
>$1.32 for 98 octane. right now (at least in ohio) we're paying about
>$1.26 for the 91 octane.

Heh, that's funny. For 2 reasons. Andy is in Great Britain, identifiable
by putting the "r" before "e" in "litre", and that he drives a 91 Scala,
unavailable in the US. So first, his 98 octane is not the same as 98
octane would be here. It is calculated differently, and if I'm correct,
is comprable to 91-92 octane here in the US. And secondly, the $1.32 he
is paying is per LITER, not gallon. At ~3.74 liters per gal. that comes
out to $4.93 per gallon!!  I would most definitely not be happy to pay
that.

I thought it funny,

Jonas
85 Scirocco