Re: The ad for "Wolfsburg Magazine"

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>   You cannot assume the sender does not have the know-how, if all
> they do is be infected with a virus and pass it on.

  the thing is, though, that the virus can't be passed on through a
simple e-mail unless there is an attachment. at any rate, i was stating
that the ricers didn't have the know-how. you know, they drive japanese
cars=stupid=no know-how. a joke based on timing.

>   Actually, there are settings in IE and Outlook that will allow an MS
> Office document to be opened automatically. Most of the recent rash
> of Melissa like viruses use MS Office macros, so you may want to
> check your settings and make sure they do not allow auto execution.

  better yet, switch to netscape and/or hopefully download version 4.5
somewhere (it seems buggy in v4.6, after aol took over). either that or
let me know and i'll post it so it can be gotten. neertheless,
microsoft=ms=majorly sux.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com