Re: rear darkened lenses for a 84 scirocco: Anyone??

> Are you talking about the stock 16v ones (with black
> horizontal stipes accross them) or actual tinted
> ones?  the 16v ones should be able to be found on
> the net, look for people parting out 16v roccos, but
> if you're refering to all black ones, thats a do it
> yourself only job.  clear black paint, or some stuff
> specifically for it called night shades.
>
>  HTH

The "16V" rear lenses were not just used on 16V
Sciroccos. Some special edition 8V Sciroccos came with
the "16V" rear lenses. I know that some 1984 & 1985 8V
Sciroccos came with both color coded bumpers and "16V"
rear lenses.

FWIW!

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Free: Dual outlet A1 manifold - nds studs (in MD)